Monday, October 11, 2021

Day 2 rhododendron

As it turns out, we do not have the entire camp to ourselves. Slowly but surely, another 10 or so campsites were occupied by the time dark felll last night. But most of them are gone today, after having taken advantage of the three day weekend.

As it also turns out, I ended up with what is probably the worst site in the entire camp. On a quick drive through several weeks ago, I jotted down that there was a tent pad built for campsite three, so I figured that must be one of the best. So I reserved it. Well, the reason they built a tent pad was because the terrain in the site was generally steep and loaded with small rocks. So much for my guessing what goes on in someone's mind when they build a turn site. Nevertheless, we are making do, and I occasionally get up and circumnavigate The site for my daily exercise routine. And it helps with Donner's PT since one of the exercises is for him to walk over obstacles, and there are plenty of them here for him to walk over.

Ed and Donner


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment