Monday, September 20, 2021

Day 4, salt fork State Park

Arrived at salt Fork State Park a couple of hours ago. Difficult to set up a tent on the concrete slab that they provided instead of sand or grass. I am using the queen size air mattress to compensate for the lack of soft ground. I hope Donner can navigate over it.

All my batteries are running low. For some reason, the super chargers Are not charging during the drive. Need to figure out the problem.

I kind of like the idea of staying at a camp for two days and driving only 150 miles a day. That's what I had anticipated as the trip for this year anyway.

We will stay here for two nights and move on somewhere.


More later

Ed and Doner from salt Fork State Park

1 comment:

  1. re Batteries...check all connections are tight. If you are using a cigarette-style adapter...make sure it is pushed in all the way.

    ReplyDelete