Monday, September 6, 2021

oops

I decide that with Donner’s rear right leg problem, he will not be able to walk across that new air mattress without falling down, his legs are so wobbly.  So I went out a got another single air mattress for me, and will let him use my old one, which doesn’t inflate, but is good enough with the foam.  But when I went out to start the Defender to go to the store, a God-awful loud screeching noise came on and would not shut off till I turned the engine off.  When I started the vehicle again the same thing happened, but it went away on the third try. That is not good. Either the problem went away or something I may need has been disabled. Problem is, the BRAKE light came on with that noise and will not turn off, even though I did not have the handbrake on during all this.  While I can live with the red light on, I cannot live with whatever that loud screeching noise was, not for 9000 miles anyway.  Back into the garage.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment