Thursday, September 16, 2021

On The Road 11 planning book

One of the last things that I do when all the packing is done is to prepare a planning book for my trips. Here it is. And I am right on schedule. My hope was to have everything just about done by 9 PM tonight, and I still have 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, Donner's right rear leg has been getting progressively worse almost by the day. He can still walk, but not very far. The only reason to stay home here with him is to allow him to go swimming. As I have learned before with Sonntag and Leben, it is often easier to manage a paralyzed or lame dog on the road. I will assess his situation day by day and then make a decision as to whether to continue or to head for home to put him in a wheelchair. The truth is that these trips are probably more for his sake then for mine. He just loves going for rides in the car, as I no doubt do

No comments:

Post a Comment