Sunday, September 12, 2021

The defender getting loaded

I decided to take that queen size air mattress after all. It makes a nice cushion underneath Donner's mattress in his front seat bed. He also has a bed in the back, which consist of his raised cot, his regular dog bed, both sitting on top of an old air mattress of mine that he destroyed, that will serve as his mattress in the tent. Every inch of the Defender inside and on the roof rack is taken up with something. The two containers with the yellow tops are my and donner's stuff boxes, which I described before. I just hope I can stuff everything in them I need to, because I downsized them by 20%.

The blue container off to the left is a 5 gallon water cans that will ride on the roof rack opposite a 5 gallon gas can. I only had to use that gas can three times out of the 100,000 miles or so that I've driven on my ten road trips, but it sure came in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment